Monday 18 January 2016

Snow Time in Belper

I wouldn't of been able to go with the boys this week because i was going to watch my granddaughter Isla dancing on stage at the Derby Theatre. Dressed up and with make up on she was very cute.
Anyway i had some time in the morning and woke up to all this wonderful white stuff covering landscape. So i packed my camera bag and had a wander down in to Belper. This is just a sample of some of the shots i was lucky enough to get before i went off to Derby.
The photo's start from the view over Belper from my bedroom window and then along my road, down Belper Lane and into the River Gardens and then along Wyver Lane to the fishing pond.

Enjoy.

































































Be back to normal next week
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment